Tuesday 15 May 2007

A Hello From La Belle Ruby!

All I can think of as I contemplate this moment is how wonderful this month of May has been! All this wonderful, life giving rain!!! I am feeling on top of the world right now, my leaves spread lushiously in every direction, my baby buds forming, and soon I will be blooming. I will be covered with tender white flowers, which will change in due course into ruby red fruit. Life is good, life in beautiful, and I’m not the only one who seems to feel that way. The birds, the birds ... have you listened to the birds? It has given me such joy to wake up in the early mornings and listen to that magnificent bird song, a veritable orchestra of sound, full of life and joy and celebration. You see, I am sitting here at the top of this old chimney pot – a bit like those beautiful old chimneys on the roof of Layer Marney Tower (ever been there? Worth a visit, I’ve been told!) – and can view most of this enormous garden, which is slowly gathering in colour and, at the moment, is mostly a sea of greens with splashes of yellow, orange and red. Aaaah, I must stop, my time is up, enough of celebratory musings. Duty calls, my attention and presence is needed. But watch this space, for I will be back soon.

1 comment:

chaomious said...

really nice!!

ChaoMi