Wednesday 9 May 2007

Travelling Tomato Plants

There are so many tomato plants in my garden, I don't know if the people like them or they could enjoy to look after the plants, if they would tell me about their tomato plants?If they are just normal tomato plants?
I'm very happy most of tomato plants have gone, I imagine everyone has their own journey and I wonder where they up to?

It's very exciting to see Wendy's tomato plant because they live in London.
In the photos the plant is growing very well and beautifully,I'm sure they are very happy.

3 comments:

The Collective said...

My plant got very windswept on the way home and is only just recovering. If you send me an invite to post I will post a picture. It doesn't look as happy and healthy as Wendy's but it has a nice view of an estate in Hoxton.

Amy

chaomious said...

Thanks! Hoxton tomato ,I send sara un ivitation, is it same? ChaoMi

Sara said...

I am amazed these special plants are travelling so far...what adventurous little things they are